Skiing holiday in Fiss in Tyrol
Skiing pleasure of extra class
With distant views to amaze, snow covered mountain peaks which entice at adventurous altitudes and endless slope enjoyment of the most special kind – Tyrol’s Ski-Dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis not only knows how to please its visitors, but also how to fill them with enthusiasm.
An outstanding infrastructure, alpine adventure and an expansive slope network with innumerable possibilities to live out your passion for winter sports, turns your skiing holiday in Fiss into a winter dream come true. Freestylers, pleasure skiers, carving skiers and snowboarders all come to one of the largest family-ski areas at their own expense, just like families. In total, 214 kilometres of slope are waiting to be discovered – and there is truly the right ski-slope for any level and age. Whether beginner or advanced, Alpine skier or snowboarder, the ski resort offers the winter sports enthusiast a superlative playground.
Facts & figures
- 460 hectares of slope surface – skiing pleasure on 214 kilometres from 1,200 m to 2,820 m above sea level, of which 47 km are blue, 123 km red, 28 km black and 16 km are tracks.
- Guarantee snow coverage until early spring
- 2 permanent race courses
- Mogul slope, speed course & carving run
- Night skiing
- 2 Observation platforms at 2,770 m and 2,600 m
- Numerous relaxation stations
- Highlights such as the Fisser Flieger, Skyswing, the family coaster “Schneisenfeger” (toboggan run) and the Serfaus Sauser zipline
- Event highlights such as Nightflow, Adventure Night and Magic Ladis evening show
- Adventure & fun for young mountain hares:
Berta’s Kinderland (children’s world), Kinderschneealm (skiing area for children), adventure trails, children's snowmobile course
- 9 fun areas
- 25 mountain restaurants, 3 kids' restaurants and 4 sunshade bars
- Plenty of après-ski fun
- and much more